LOOK & FEEL YOUR BEST WITH PLASTIC & COSMETIC SURGERY
We perform both medically necessary reconstruction, as well as elective and cosmetic procedures. Tummy Tuck, Breast Enlargement or Reduction, Botox or Fat Injection, Facelift, Facial Implants, Nose Surgery are just a few of the cosmetic procedures that may occasionally fulfill true medical needs. Whatever the reason, you can reduce your risks by choosing a qualified plastic surgeon. Our cosmetic and plastic reconstructive surgeon has received the American Medical Association’s Physician’s Recognition Award annually, since 1993. For information on a procedure or our doctor check out www.plasticsurgery.org. Click on any link below to learn more.
There are many reasons women (and men) may desire to change the size or shape of their breast tissue. Some patients desire restorative procedures – such as after mastectomy. Others are dissatisfied with their size or shape, or even with drooping that may occur after childbirth or with age. We are here to help you make the best decision possible.
Growing in popularity, body contouring has quickly become one of the most prevalent cosmetic procedures. Spot fat reduction with liposuction is an added benefit for may lifting procedures.
Need More Resoures?
Click on the topics below to find out more from the Orthopaedic connection website of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
- ACL Injury: Should it be fixed?
- ACL Reconstruction
- Activities After a Knee Replacement
- Additional Resources on the Knee
- Adolescent Anterior Knee Pain
- Arthritis of the Knee
- Care of the Aging Knee: Baby Boomers May Need Lifestyle Changes
- Cemented and Cementless Knee Replacement
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Frequently Asked Questions about Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Goosefoot (Pes Anserine) Bursitis of the Knee
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Arthroscopy Exercise Guide
- Knee Implants
- Knee Ligament Injuries
- Knee Replacement Exercise Guide
- Kneecap (Prepatellar) Bursitis
- Meniscal Tear
- Meniscal Transplants
- Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement
- Nonsurgical Treatment Options for Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Orthopaedists Research Female Knee Problems
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease (Knee Pain)
- Osteonecrosis of the Knee
- Osteotomy and Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
- Rotating Platform/Mobile-bearing Knees
- Runner’s Knee (Patellofemoral Pain)
- Surgical Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- The Impact of Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- The Knee
- Total Knee Replacement
- Unstable Kneecap
- Viscosupplementation Treatment for Arthritis